Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing much

Ok, so I have neglected the blog-- Just not as creative as Wes. Don't want to be crabby for the world to see either. Things are going well here. I am currently being encouraged by Johns desire to spell every disney name and character he can think of on his paper he got for Christmas. Charlie is catching up on Gargoyles episodes after reading from his new books that he got from the bookstore today. As much as it pains me to let go, he sure is growing up fast. Neither one is remotely tired as they slept all day. I seriously doubt that they will have sympathy for poor old mom whose been at work all day and wants to go to bed and actually go to bed at a decent hour. Baby "Grace" (sounds better than baby XX) has been fairly quiet today after her big exercise workout cleaning yesterday. She still likes to kick and make herself known. I am thinking though, that I am eating way more because I want to than because I need to. Cookies are becoming too much of my diet. At least fruit is taking up a good chunk of the rest of my diet as well. As soon as this pregnancy is over, I will probably never drink another glass of water again. I don't go to the dr. again until Jan 8th, but I will see my first new doctor at that appt. Any guesses on when the baby will actually come? Not a person I've talked to yet thinks my actual due date!! Ok, well, time for another glass of water!! bye!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

No I think probably she will be a April 1 baby. Heard another name for baby Grace, Mia Grace, Hope things continue to go well for you.