Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I have a TEENAGER!!
Not sure how it happened, but I have a teenager! Here I am with a feisty acrobatic little baby growing inside me, but now I have a teenager too. Charlie's definately changed alot in the last year. He went from looking like a boy to a teen almost overnight. He's getting a little mustache- and already attracting the girls (ok so they are little ones, but its a start!) His cousin announced to her dad that she didn't want to live in their house any more, she wanted to move near Charlie! How funny! He is going to be great with his own sister I think. Got to get John to go to bed. Good night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Teenagers are such interesting creatures! I think you will make a good "teenage mom". Although it is hard for me to think of you in that mode.
Post a Comment