Is any one else out there not keeping up with life as fast as its coming? Not all that long ago I was unprepared for school and now, here it is 2 days before Halloween, and I still don't have my decorations up. We just bought our candy today. If it wasn't for my mother in law, we probably would be buying our pumpkin on Friday. Instead of being prepared for the holiday at hand, I was thinking about Christmas shopping. Thinking I needed to make lists for the boys, trying to figure out what to do for everyone else without robbing a bank etc.
More than holidays though, I have been worrying about (and looking forward to) the UGA/FL game on Saturday. Alot rests on this one game, so I hope that the Dawgs can behave themselves and kick some behinds on the field. I am really worried we are going to penalize ourselves to oblivion or that it will be a 65-5 slaughter. Life sure was simpler when I didn't care about football!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment