Monday, October 20, 2008
Vist with Perinatologist
Well, today we went to the "old lady doctor", to get the test for Downs Syndrome. Unfortunately, the baby was too big to do the test. The doctor said just by looking at the ultrasound everything looked ok, but that we would do a blood test in 3 weeks and come back for another ultrasound in 5 weeks to make sure. So as far as we know all is well! Funny thing happened during the ultrasound. The baby apparently didn't like the ultrasound (I haven't had one yet that did), and decided to push off the side of my uterus like the side of a swimming pool to get away. Very funny! Well that's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope everything is going well, and your not an old lady. I love you.
Your nephew
Post a Comment