Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag!

My little brother tagged me today. Thanks mom for the heads up!!

The rules are:

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag seven other people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, here goes, seven random facts about me: (Since the only people who read this are family this is going to be HARD!!

1. The weirdest thing I can think of so far, is I cannot stand sandwiches in plastic bags or tupperware. I would rather bring the loaf of bread and all the stuff to work than to have to eat a sandwich from a bag. I can't open it without gagging and I can't open it to wash it without gagging either. Give me leftovers I am fine, but no sandwiches, no hamburgers. This was on my mind as my boss and I were discussing it among with our mutual dislike for all wooden utensils.

2. Random fact-- I am SO allergic to poison ivy, that I have to get a shot everytime I get it. (ok, so you already know this. This is harder than it looks)

3. I am scared of escalators. I have to hold the railing. Probably due to a miscommunication between my sister and I when I was little and Wes's number #6 (Escalator incident in DC- I KNEW I DIDN'T DREAM THAT! I just couldn't remember who it was.) Actually come to think of it, Charlie got his jacket stuck in an escalator once and John had a shirt get "eaten" by an escalator (while he was wearing it) because he laid down at the top of one. At least there is good reason for my fears.

4. I despise matching socks!! I am sure there could be a support group for that one.

5. I am a firm believer (thanks to my dad) in no chewing gum while talking (that could be because Flo from Alice TV show) or flip flops (the cheapo kind) in public. I actually even have a hard time with the fancier ones and dress shoes that click like that, but I have on occasion worn them in public.

6. I totalled my first car 1 month after I got my driver's license. (it wasn't entirely my fault-- if I was going home, like I should have been I wouldn't have been going that way)

7. I once went on a 10 (I think it was 10) mile overnight hike on Jacks River with my biology professor, future husband and several other geeky science people. Backpack and all!!


Ok, I don't know 7 bloggers (or if I do, I don't know it, so I will tag the only people I know who blog who haven't been tagged. Sorry guys. Hopefully you will have more choices of who to annoy than me!! Love you! If I think of more people, you are in trouble!!

Ariel

Gregory

2 comments:

Wes W. said...

Keri,
Packed sandwiches also gross me out and I am also kind of scared of escalators. The one in DC I almost didn't make it up when Wes and I visited.

Keri said...

I could expect that about you and escalators! horrible creations, shame John loves them so much!! BTW-- Its your turn in scrabble!!